- This Policy sets out the following:
- The type of information we collect;
- Purpose of collection of such information;
- Usage of the information;
- Intended recipients of the information;
- Entities which collect and retain the information;
- Security measures;
- Transfer of data;
- Authentication of information you choose to provide;
- Disclosure of information to third parties.
- Capitalized words in the Policy shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions (“T&C”), available at www.spiceroutefinance.com. Please read this Policy in consonance with the T&C.
- By using the Website/Services we offer, you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information about you in accordance with, and are agreeing to be bound by, this Policy.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
By using the Website, you consent to allowing us to collect information about your activity and trends on and through the Services. We will not collect any information from you, except where it is knowingly and explicitly provided by you.
- You expressly agree and acknowledge that we may collect and store your personal information including, but not limited to, your user name, passwords, email address(es), name, address, age, date of birth, sex, nationality, browsing history, etc., as well as any Content or other information you upload/publish on the Website. You acknowledge that this information may be used by us to provide Services and features to you.
- To use some Services (including but not limited to enquiry or feedback), you may be requested to register your mobile phone and email address or any other device to receive text messages, notifications, and other services to your wireless device. You authorize us to send you electronic alerts for details pertaining to registration, other service requirements, and advertising.
- You are aware that by using and/or creating an account with the Website, you authorize us and our associate partners to contact you via email, phone, or otherwise. This is to ensure that you are aware of the Services we offer. Further, you agree to receive promotional and other emails from us. Through our email services you will receive information about the latest developments in our Services. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, via the unsubscribe/ opt out option we offer or by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are aware that any and all information pertaining to you, whether or not you directly provide it to us (via the Services or otherwise), including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails or letters, instructions from you etc., may be collected and compiled by us and you expressly consent to the same.
- We collect data by way of ‘cookies’. Cookies are small data filed which are sent to your browser from the Website and are stored on your computer or device (hard drive). The cookies shall not provide access to data in your computer or device such as email addresses or any other data that can be traced to you personally. The data collected by way of cookies will allow us to administer the Website and provide you with a tailored and user-friendly service. The cookies shall enable you to access certain features or services of the Website. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you do prevent cookies from being sent, it may limit the functionality that we can provide when you visit the Website.
- We will handle personal data appropriately, in line with the circumstances. If any intended use of personal data goes beyond the purposes envisioned during collection, we will notify you of the new purpose(s) and seek consent to use your personal data for such purpose(s).
- You are aware that this Policy covers our treatment of any personally identifiable information that you share with us.
- You are aware that your personal data will continue to be stored and retained by us for a reasonable period after termination of your account on the Services, and that any and all Content or information uploaded by you may be retained and/or displayed on the Website indefinitely.
- You do not have to supply any personal data or information to us but in doing so, you may not be able to take advantage of all the Services we offer.
- We will comply with the requirements under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder in the event of a data or security risk.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, we will not disclose personal data except in accordance with the following:
In order to carry out the purpose for which the personal data was collected;
Where you have consented to the disclosure;
To enforce our T&C;
By law; or
Where ordered to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction or to any governmental agency.
- AUTHENTICITY OF INFORMATION
We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website in authentic. You agree that the information and personal data you provide us with are true, correct, and accurate. We shall not be liable for any incorrect or false information or personal data that you might provide.
You may review the information and personal data that you have provided during your use of the Website/Services, and choose to correct or modify the same. You may do so by writing to us or our Grievance Officer at the address provided in Section 10 of this Policy.
- THIRD PARTY USER EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENT SERVICES
We use third- party authentication services (including but not limited to those provided by Google, Inc. and/or its affiliates and Facebook Inc. and/or its affiliates) and applications to better understand your behavior on the Website.
The information collected includes (but is not limited to):
Your relationship with these third parties and their services and tools is independent of your relationship with us. These third parties may allow you to permit/restrict the information that is collected. It may be in your interest to individually restrict or enable such data collections.
- THIRD PARTY AUTHENTICATION SERVICES
We use third party authentication services (including but not limited to those provided by Google Inc. and/or its affiliates and Facebook Inc. and/or its affiliates). In such cases, we may be privy to, granted access to, and/or store certain data available with these third parties for registration and identification purposes.
- SECURITY MEASURES
We implement certain security measures including encryption, firewalls, and socket layer technology to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and is in compliance with the security practices and procedures as prescribed under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the applicable rules (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information Rules, 2011). However, you agree and acknowledge that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the personal information and by accessing the Website you agree to assume all risks associated with disclosure of personal information arising due to breach of firewalls and secure server software.
- BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
You are aware that in the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
- TRANSFER OF DATA
As a part of the Services, the information and personal data you provide to us may be transferred to and stored at countries other than India. By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country other than India, or one of our service providers is located in a country other than India. We may also share information with other national bodies of countries other than India. These countries may not have the same data protection laws.
If you use the Website while you are outside India, your information may be transferred to a country other than India in order to provide you with Services.
By submitting your information and personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage, and/or processing of such information and personal data outside India in the manner described above.
We may amend this policy from time to time, at our sole discretion. If there are substantial changes in the way your personal information is being used, we will notify you by posting the changes on the Policy page.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
You may contact us at email@example.com with any enquiry relating to this Policy or an enquiry relating to your personal information (review, update, deletion). You can also do so by writing to our Grievance Officer, established in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, at the address provided below:
Name: Sriram Chidambaram
Address: Founder & CEO, Spice Route Business Solutions LLP