Although we tailor just about everything to your business needs and goals, the typical consulting project is started and organized in the following ways:
- Initial consultation meeting(s) to determine your goals and current business challenges.
If we require deeper information before or during building a proposal, we’ll have you sign a mutual NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
- We’ll develop a proposal that includes a SOW (statement and scope of work), pricing, timelines and any options or recommendations.
- Once the scope of the project is agreed, we’ll establish you in our systems for effective collaboration (if applicable). This will also include a regular communications plan and milestone reporting.
- We’ll work our brilliance to make you and your business shine.
- Towards the end of the project, we’ll finalize knowledge transfer so the results are sustainable.
Although we’ll do an official closeout of the project, we’ll always be checking in to ensure that everything is working the way it should and you continue seeing the results you expect.
We want your Spice Route experience to be one you’ll never forget in a good way.
Working with a CFO partner shouldn’t be a hassle. We work with you and your teams to make sure the experience and process are great while working towards your goals and the operations of your dreams.