What the Role entails :
As GM – Finance & Accounts your responsibilities include the following :
– Overall supervision of the company’s day to day functioning of the Accounts and Finance functions including MIS, Audit, Taxation, Corporate affairs, etc in compliance with the Indian Accounting Standards
– Manage Corporate Finance including the Treasury function & Factory accounting including costing
– Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
– Monitor Budgets and variances
– Responsible for tracking the policy decisions taken by the government and their impact on the business.
– Provide technical and managerial information to the organization and regulatory agencies regarding taxation matters.
Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and Receivables :
– Responsible for preparation of Monthly and Annual Accounts and Finalization of Accounts of Group Companies and the Consolidated Accounts for the Company.
– Providing information to the top management on a monthly and need basis.
– Developing and implementation of suitable internal control systems in the department.
– Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company,
– Compliance with all statutory Matters, including Income tax, GST, Customs etc.
– Dealing with Banks and Financial Institution for day to day matters besides providing all necessary support with the preparation of documents pertaining to all short-term and long-term credit facilities.
– Interface with the internal and external auditors as a focal point for efficient management of the Statutory, Tax & Internal Audits as a part of
Corporate Governance :
– Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals.
– Oversee the Completion of the Internal Audit as per the Audit programs.
– Inter Group Transactions – Close coordination with various internal and external stakeholders, Group Companies, Shareholders, JV/Associate Companies etc
– Good planning & organizational skills. Should able to priorities work load & meet deadlines
– Personally prepared Finalization of Balance Sheet and Statutory Accounts
Desired Candidate Profile :
– 8-10 years of experience in finance and accounting, preferably in a trading company.
– Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant .
– Must be well versed in corporate finance, trading accounting systems, procedures & practices
– Should be able to manage a large team, implement budgetary systems and budget controlling
– Should have excellent analytical & communication skills along with a pleasing personality
If you are interested , please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.