Job Role: Finance Business Partner
What The Role Entails
- Own the entire financial statements, Working Capital management and Cash Flow, and drive to better the targets planned
- Monthly reporting of accruals, maintaining budget vs. actual spends tracker
- Work with Project teams and drive financial discipline and implement processes
- Publish the right financial picture at regular intervals to both the middle and senior management team
- Ensure cash & fund flow is forecasted accurately and take the right treasury management decisions
- Use understanding of taxation and accounting principles to maintain the books of accounts as per accounting standards.
- Ensuring Monthly closing process is carried out properly and annual audits are completed on time.
- Develop and implement financial and operational frameworks and controls as required by the company.
Role requirement – Planning/ forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Acts as a running source of truth for numbers – Key financial metrics and performance drivers
- Owns the financial guardrails for the categories on both EBITDA and Working Capital
- Is able to present clear reconciliation of P&L line items (plan vs actual) and ensures clear call outs are shown for effective understanding
- Tracking of sales performance against set targets and provide periodical updates to business
- Provide daily/ weekly updates/ flash to the biz teams and management on the progress. Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews / presentations with key highlights
- Review performance with operational teams on a monthly basis against plan and provide guidance and input on improvements.
- Review the in depth analysis of deviation matrix and communicating the same proactively creating right visibility and enabling planning of actionables
- Strong ethics and ability to uphold company’s values and code of conduct in all engagements – both external and internal
- Sound knowledge of financial statements and taxation principles
- MBA from top 15 institutes in India or CA/CWA and related-field experience of 3-5 years
- Strong communication, analytical, collaboration/ team-player and inter-personal skills
- Should be able to seamlessly coordinate with different teams and work with them effectively to drive the business agenda
- Excellent presentation skills, proficient in MS Office
- Proactive, owns and drives initiatives to closure, and self-motivated
If you are interested , please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.