Job Role: Business Controller
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acts as a strategic business partner to the business/ operations.
- Build business plans and define ways to identify risks/gaps, opportunities
- Defines ways to measure and report on the key indicators of the entity
- Identify cost saving opportunities and efficiency gains wherever possible
- Ability to drive efficient working capital initiatives throughout the organization
- Assists management in the evaluation and implementation of business development opportunities
- Oversee month-end closing of accounts, report results, identify issues, compare with prior period results and projections.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial results of the legal entity.
- Produce annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, estimates and other reports .
- Responsible for the daily cash management/treasury of the entity.
- Establish and implement an efficient process around billing, AR, AP, expense claims and payroll
- Ensure direct and indirect taxes compliances end to end from operational Returns to final Assessments.
As an integral team member, you will have additional responsibilities of:
- Contributing to thought leadership at Spice Route Finance by writing blog posts, articles, social media bytes that summarize your experiences from various projects and independent enquiry
- Assist in business development by interacting with and representing SRF’s core strength in strategic finance to potential partners and assist in proposal writing
If you are interested , please send your cv to email@example.com.